Saturday, September 19, 2009

Smoke and MIrror Politics

Smoke and MIrror Politics
Anyone who knows me knows I am not an alarmist or a trouble maker, but they will also tell you that I am someone who will speak my mind too.

Perhaps this is not the way to do it, but I am going to stand up and shout about an issue which has been so obvious and nobody else sees it or will say anything about it. Am I the only one who sees this travisty happening?

I doubt it will it will make a difference, nobody reads this thing anyway, and I am off my meds too, that’s my excuse.
The health of the American economy is directly tied to the real estate market. The real estate market supported and propped up the economy for six years, even though indicators said the health of the economy was in a slump the real estate market was artificially inflated and on fire.
While the “Tail wagged the dog”, the last administration showed the world that the president of the United States can lie and lead America down the outhouse trail to dine, without questions or too much of a challenge.

Although I didn’t vote for him, I had hopes that the Obama group would bring a whole new persepective and realism within the capital beltway. The politicians in Washington all live in a bubble and have absolutely no idea what is happening in the real world.

Show me ONE honest poor politician, just one... and I'll show you a politician who I will believe to have the common man's interest at heart.

The US congress and the administration claim to be aware of this fact, and promise to do something. After all, isn't that what we elected them to do?

We are being fed a bunch of smoke and mirror deception. The United States Government, Wall Street and the major Banks are defrauding America. We are letting them lie to us for their self-serving professional political and greedy reasons.

One of the largest Banks who has been gobbling up other banks and financial institutions over America over the last few years, bit off more than they could chew when they bought out the largest mortgage lender who was under investigation for making so many fradulent and misrepresented subprime loans. Now the Giant “Gobbler” is taking money from Government “handouts” while lying about making mortgage loans.

The truth is this Bank is only making enough loans to say they are doing so. That is a joke. So, what’s going on? Are we going to continue to believe this smoke and mirrors? Yeah Probably…

Helloooooo, anybody out there? .............
Anybody else have anything to say about it? email me: jrhafer@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment